Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bunny Suicides Calendar

I was in Barnes and Nobles when i saw this ridiculous, black humoured and wacky journal book! I think it's really funny in a way that how the bunny was trying all kinds of way to kill itself and how could people thought of it! Besides than the illustration of the bunny suicides, its quite a useful journal as it provides all kind of general info on the time difference, some chic hotel addresses and website(if you are interested)..birthday list and so on.

I know some of people might get offended by the pictures, but i personally think it's fun. I hope no one take it seriously and try it out! This is definitely not a journal for the younger.
This is my favourite picture out of all of them. " Chopped by A Chopper!!!!"


jans-09




No comments:

Post a Comment