Saturday, March 7, 2009






New Home!

This is going to be my new home! I have just decided to change to blogspot because i am tired of using another site and wanted some changes.


I do like to post interesting stuff about my life and would love to share with everyone! For the past 3 years, I have been traveling a lot due to the course that i took-Hotel Management. I just got back from Atlanta to my home country not long ago and still adjusting myself back to everything in normal.


When I was about to go to Atlanta for my work-internship, Pavillion was the latest newly built shopping center in the heart of KL city. Right now, it's like one of the hottest shopping spot in Malaysia. Today, my sisters and I went there for a short visit but didn't stay long. However, I am glad that i did bought a pair of shoes! - Adidas by Stan Smith.




I will keep on posting!!!
-jans09








No comments:

Post a Comment