Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tea time~

I have always enjoyed drinking Chinese tea. My dad loves Bakkuteh-, a chinese delicacy where the pork meat was braised in a herbal soup and to compliment the food, you should drink a hot cup of tea.. I guess that is how i started to like it because of my dad's influence, i love bakkuteh too. The tea that i drank is OoLong, one of the different types of tea. I basically liked stronger tea like "Cha Wang"(literally translate as King of Tea) and "Hiong Pin"(Jasmine tea).
I went to do my feet pedicure in Bangsar Village 2.. at a shop called Colour Culture. It's really good. They have a lot of colour selections and the service is quick and efficient. Appointment is recommended. After that, we went to have dinner in Fatty Crab, one of the famous seafood restaurant in Taman Megah that is famous for their signature crab dish. The taste is still the same and as good as before! Another popular way to eat it is dipping the crab sauce with toasted bread! Yummmy..

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment